Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's been awhile

So it's been a little while since I've wrote anything.
I am now living life on land and am happy with that- boat life ended a bit suddenly- but all is well that ends well.
I am gearing up to go to Paris on Monday to meet up with my friend Annie and to see Elliot as well.
Eli has been kicking it in Spain and we are having a romantic rendevous in Paris- should be good times.
It is weird having a sidekick- I am so use to doing whatever I want to do whenever I want with no real regard for someone else.
I'll either adjust or won't but I haven't decided which way it'll go yet.
There is so much to do in this life and I am afraid that I won't be able to get around to everything- but I suppose I'll get to do what I meant to do.

I am trying to get things organized for Thailand, but there are some things I need to get in order before I run off again.
I still have one course left before I am an official college graduate and that is becoming my numero uno priority.

Once I finish that I will be going to Thailand and will probably be taking a position teaching abroad.

I am heading back to Chicago for the holidays- it will be good to see the family and reconnect with my long lost friends. It's been awhile since I've spent any time there- I bounce in and out for a few days here and there but I never hang out for substantial amount of time.
Good old Chicago- got to love it.
More to come

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

Hi. This is Kristin Smith from junior high. We used to ride bikes, play basketball, and generally wreak havoc on the streets of Frankfort. You probably don't remember me, and I'm not even sure if I have the right Sarah, but I think I do. I was just cleaning out my closet, found some old letters from you, and figured I'd google you to see if you were still alive. I'm glad you are :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home