Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sarah's Blog

Sarah's Blog
Matt thanks for setting this up- I am glad that gasworks gallery is getting a lot of positive press you deserve it

So I have a blog now- I might actually use it.
Tonight I was thinking about a story that Shannon told me and it made me look at how lucky the Wysocki clan is to have each other.
Being the fourth Wysocki to work on the boat has been a pretty cool experience so far- it's been really interesting hearing about all the other Wysocki's and how great each of you were.
One funny thing is that the people who know Cindy tell me that I act just like Cindy where as the people who know Mary say I act just like Mary and my sense of humor has been compared to Bill.

By the way Bill, Trogget was telling me about how you served dinner with a hotdog hanging out of your apron- I wish I could have been there for that.

Everyday I hear stories of the Wysocki legends and it makes me feel like the family is really close- which is nice.
I have some stories to tell but it's getting late so I'm going to call it a night.

Shannon remember no matter what happens in life you will have a whole crew of people who love and will do anything for you.

I know in my life I have been able to risks because I know I have a huge safety net backing me up- plus if anyone hurts you it's easy to get a big group of people who will convince you that they are the idiot not you- which is usually the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home